Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

School Days

Now that I'm back to work, Breccan has to go to school. The only thing good about this is he is at Vanderbilt. So he is only 3 minutes from my office. This is great because I can go everyday at lunch and nurse and play. Sometimes if I'm out and about, I'll just stop by for a few minutes to see how he is doing. I love having him close to me. It makes going back to work much easier.
This is Breccan's teacher, Tara. She is so sweet, and loves Breccan. They always brag on how good he is. Every day when I pick him up they say "He never said a word, just smiled and played."
School is hard on a little boy. It takes a lot of energy to play with all of his new friends. One day I came to pick Breccan up and he was passed out in the bean bag chair. It is one of his favorite spots to nap.

No comments: